Seville increasingly hosts innovative and responsible fashion events with sustainable consumption. Conceived by six Sevillian students, the Fashion Lab the Experience initiative is one of those events that arrive in the city with the idea of revolutionizing the way of consuming and accessing fashion. It will be on Thursday, March 23, starting at 6 pm. at the headquarters of the GO! Events and Communication. The entity, organizer of the We Love Flamenco catwalk, also has innovative facilities for holding all types of fashion events.
This event calls for responsible consumption and value, publicize and reflect the efforts of young and entrepreneurial brands. The event is organized by students of the Master in Communication and Fashion Marketing at the Seville Chamber of Commerce Campus Business School.Seven young brands will coexist in a single space promote their products in a special way: each of them will carry out an activity that will show us the brand from a new perspective.
The event, which will take place at the GO Eventos y Comunicación agencywill be divided into four rooms. One of them will be dedicated to the live photo shoot for the Maloan brand. another will have a photocall and a DJ. The stands dedicated to the Feroz, Fossé and Par Defaut brands will be located in another room. And the fourth and last one, focused on the Montilitas and Marasspain fashion shows.
This is how Fashion Lab the Experience was born
“As part of the Master in Communication and Fashion Marketing at the Chamber of Commerce of Seville, one of the mandatory projects is to carry out a real event and that the budget is 0 euros. My colleagues and I thought we wanted to The purpose of the event was to claim responsible consumptionbecause we believe it is the future of fashion, betting on local brands and making young entrepreneurs known”, explains Carlota Franco.
Furthermore, these young people made it clear that they did not want the event to be a “pop up to use or a simple market, they wanted so that participants have a true fashion experienceto be able to bring closer everything that is behind fashion”.
Thus, the event consists of different experiences offered by companies to get to know them from a new perspectiveone of them will hold a workshop on tie dyesome parades, a Behind the scenes a fashion show (participants will be able to see live hairdressers and makeup artists doing their work), ora photo session for the presentation of a new collection and a showroom.
“In this way, we will convert the premises of the GO! Eventos y Comunicación agency into a multispace where the different parts of a fashion brand converge. In addition, we will have the collaboration of a DJ, photographers, videographers and some beverage brands, supermarkets,. .. who wanted to collaborate with this initiative”, concludes Carlota Franco.
All brands participating in the project
- Standard Pair: Dedicated to the creation of bags, Par Defaut will have an exhibition space where participants will be able to experience first-hand the process of inspiration, design and production of each bag.
- matte: From bags to vests, traveling bags, toiletry bags and tablecloths, Fossé has a wide range of products. At the event, the brand will hold a SOLD OUT where it will bring products from previous collections and lower their prices.
- marasspain: Marasspain is a brand that designs and produces women’s clothing in Seville. This brand will participate in the event presenting its new collection with a fashion show.
- montilites: This women’s clothing brand will present its new collection at the event with a fashion show in which participants will be able to discover the novelties offered by the brand.
- Maloan: Maloan’s specialty is vests, but at the event he goes much further. This young brand will hold a live photo session of its latest collection, presented on March 7th at CODE41.
- crime: Dedicated to the creation of jewels with history, Crismonity will set up a Market Place, much acclaimed by its faithful followers in the RRSS, where you can get to know its jewels better, as well as its founder, Mercedes, and buy one of them, or several.